- All wiki spaces must be directly related to furthering the mission of UCSF. Spaces may not be used for commercial purposes, unlawful activities, or personal financial gain. Please refer to the UC Electronic Communications Policy.
- Each space must have a Space Administrator who is UCSF faculty, staff, or student.
- To log in, UCSF users must enter their MyAccess account credentials. Users at other UC campuses may log in with their own campus credentials. Other users may request a UCSF Guest MyAccess account.
- Anonymous contributions to the wiki are not permitted. Users who want to create or edit content must be logged in.No
- Protected data (P4 and P3) must be secured as described in UCSF Policy 650-16 Addendum F, UCSF Data Classification Standard. No content containing Protected Health Information (PHI) may be posted. No content containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be posted.
- No content containing copyrighted material may be posted unless there is proof that permission has been granted for use of the materials.
- Published articles must be linked to from within the wiki space; articles may not be copied into the wiki.